SASI is a program of volunteers—our greatest resource.
Volunteers are typically members although that is not a requirement. Anyone can apply to volunteer with us—members, friends and family working together for the benefit of all.
Volunteers keep things running...
Here are some ways you can help:
- Front desk volunteers—answer phones, greet visitors
- Office support, e.g. spreadsheet maintenance
- Facility maintenance and landscaping, especially mowing
- Meals on Wheels support—serving or packaging meals, dining room, dishwashing
- Drivers to deliver meals to homebound seniors
- Help with parties, special events, fundraisers
- Marketing support—help set up/tear down/man booths at festivals and events
- Create table decorations
- Entertain—musicians, storytellers, other types of entertainment
- Retail clerks at our Thrift Shop facility
- Volunteer coordinator
- Join a Committee
- Serve on our Board of Directors
To volunteer, stop by the front desk at the Center. Or call us at (503) 873-3093. Or fill out the form below and one of our staff members will get back to you.